This policy does not cover the websites linked through our website. Please read the privacy policies on the other websites you visit through links given on our website.
Personal Information Processing
We may collect personal information about the following:
- Visits to our websites
- Enquiries of any description, including enquiry or booking forms sections of our website
- Information provided by you in surveys or feedback
- Self/ GP/ other professional referrals
This information can be used in the following ways:
- Quality control and improvement of the content on our website
- To provide you with relevant information, products or services but only if we have your consent to do so
- To enable us to fulfill our obligations from contracts between our service users and us including accounting, billing and audit, credit or other payment card verification and anti-fraud screening
- Enable your participation and interaction with us
- Enable us to notify you about changes to our services
We may disclose your personal information (to the extent necessary) to:
- Any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006 or to owners of hospitals that we managed or operated on their behalf, or
- If we sell or buy any business or assets to the third parties involved.
We may use third parties to process your personal information on our behalf. Where we do so, we ensure that they process information in accordance with strict confidentiality and security requirements, in accordance with data protection act requirements.
We may also disclose your personal information where we are required by law.
You can find out if we hold any personal information by making a ‘subject access request’ under the Data Protection Act 1998.
If we do hold information about you we will: Give you a description of it; why we are holding it; inform you who it could be disclosed to; let you have a copy of the information in an intelligible form.
If you are a patient and you wish to request details of or a copy of your medical records, please contact The Oaktree Clinic. For all other requests for any personal information we may hold you need to put the request in writing to The Manager, The Oaktree Clinic, 52 Frederick Road, Edgbaston, Birmingham, B15 1HN or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Your request will be subject to a fee.